[dorkbotsyd-blabber] Fwd: Re: 3D projection

Ian Woolf iwoolf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:31:02 EDT 2011

Thanks Aras! It appears you can convert 2D video into 3D with software
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/howtos/how_upgrade_your_2d_movies_3d
http://3dvision-blog.com/converting-2d-videos-to-3d-using-virtualdub-and-the-avisynth-script/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGS06W2j8M0&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGS06W2j8M0&feature=related>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSlQs3IdWJA

My friend expects to use the IMAX glasses, so I'll pass on all these
details about what's required, and find out whether she's looking to
hire someone experienced in getting it done for the exhibition.