[dorkbottoronto-blabber] Apologies and proposals

Kristin Trethewey kristin.trethewey at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:31:15 EDT 2007

Well, thanks for pooping on things again Mark. I am sure everyone has
enjoyed the peanut gallery comments you have added to this discussion.
I would like to address the message Dana wrote:
Dana, thank you for your apology, of course I will accept it. I am glad that
you were able to step back and see that what was started here could have
been handled much differently, and probably would have been less painful for
everyone involved.
I think Liav would be a very suitable stand in to help with Dorkbot. We have
been chatting about this privately, and I give him whatever blessing I can
offer.
I also would like to acknowledge that this is a small community and it has
saddened me to see how someone that has only worked positively towards that
has been ostricized(sp?). I think we all have much better things to do with
our time than to crap all over one another. If thats the case than we should
all pack up and go home.
Dana in regards to matters between us personally. I only asked for help from
my father because I was put in a very upsetting and difficult position by
InterAccess, which as you state is a major outlet for electronic artists, by
you who is the director of that organization and ultimately by the community
to which I belong to. I would like to mention that I never threatened you
with anything, we sent an email asking for some clarification as to why you
had taken such drastic measures against my involvement with Dorkbot. There
was not one mention of a lawsuit, however, Mark Schilling may have jumped
the gun in stating that. Your apology and acknowledgement of the situation
from my perspective is all I ever wanted. So thank you for that.
Kristin

www.kristintrethewey.com
www.myspace.com/kristintrethewey