[jmsl] jmsl_plugins

jmsl at music.columbia.edu jmsl at music.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 20 00:41:32 EST 2005

Sure, you can do this in Eclipse.
Project - Properties - Java Build Path - Add Class Folder (browse to
jmsl_plugins)
Then if you run com.softsynth.jmsl.score.ScoreFrame, the SynthNote will
show up in a menu
Are you creating a New Orchestra first from the Orchestra menu?
If so, then look for your synthnote under menu: Orchestra - JSyn -
Import JSyn SynthNote (plugins)

Note that if your SynthNote is in a package called xyz , then you must
place the SynthNote's .class file in a directory called xyz, which is a
subdirectory of jmsl_plugins

Nick Didkovsky