[jmsl] JMSLMax

jmsl at music.columbia.edu jmsl at music.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:59:30 EST 2006

Hello Georg,

I now have a Mac with Tiger on it so I can address this issue more
deeply. Problem is, I can no longer reproduce the bug.

My version of OS X is 10.4.4

My version of Max/MSP is  Max/MSP Runtime 4.5.6 October 2005

My version of Java:
java version "1.4.2_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-232)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-54, mixed mode)

I no longer see this problematic behavior.  I can transcribe numerous
Max-generated scores and display them in JMSL.  Each time I click the
transcribe Max button, JMSL's ScoreFrame adds a new transcribed score
to it.

Has this problem vanished due to a Java update or an OSX update or a
Max/MSP update?  My code has not changed.

Can you test/verify/report how you are doing with this problem?

Thanks
Nick Didkovsky