[jmsl] Score to MusicShape

jmsl at music.columbia.edu jmsl at music.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 28 01:40:32 EST 2006

quick followup...
QUOTE from http://rentzsch.com/unix/locationAwareCommandFiles
.... a fatal error in the |dirname $0| technique above. It breaks if you
have a space in the path!
ENDQUOTE

Is there a space in your folder name?  I reproduced your error exactly
after I put a space in any folder containing JMSL_v103

I changed the first line to ...
|cd "`dirname \"$0\"`"
|||...which quotes the spaces, and the run_jmsl_score.command script ran
ok even with spaces in my path.
I sent you a modified script offlist.

Thanks
Nick