[jmsl] Score to MusicShape

jmsl at music.columbia.edu jmsl at music.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:46:46 EST 2006

Hi Nick,
    I am using Eclipse to compile the .java files from
http://www.algomusic.com/public_files/transcribingscoreoperators.zip.  After
importing them I only change the package declaration and Eclipse shows no
errors in the code.  When I Run as Java Application it prompts me to choose
a Run Type.  I select the one that matches the file name, and after JMSL
initializes I get the error message. The last thing JMSL prints in the
console is "new shared canvas".

Thank you,