[jmsl] score.max.NewJMSLScore question

jmsl at music.columbia.edu jmsl at music.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:03:41 EST 2007

Quoting jmsl at music.columbia.edu:

> Glad you like JMSL's support for Max/MSP!  Is the patch you mean
> called
> "JMSLScorePlayMSP"?

Yarr, that be the one, matey!

> This mxj object does not support messages to launch and finish a
> score
> playback, sorry.  I'll be happy to add that and send you source
> off-list.

That would be just dandy!  It would save me a bit of hacking...

I'm particularly interested in being able to start playback of the
score with a max message like [go] or [start].  I couldn't see how
to 'get at' the controls in that class from java, otherwise I could
probably code it myself.  It would be fun to be able to hit some of
the other methods, but that may be for another day.

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad