[jsyn] Motu 828 mkII, OSX, latency

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Thu Jul 22 23:28:21 EDT 2004

There was talk of an SDK release on the mailing list, but MH Labs said
they wanted to be sure of the architecture before getting other
developers going so external folks wouldn't have to code to a moving
target.  The DSP stuff has been out for awhile so I wonder if the SDK
exists, but it's just something you have to ask for.