[jsyn] SampleQueueInputStream Problem/BUG ?

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:12:57 EST 2005

>  I have just tried it out using JAVA 1.4 and no problems with this
> simple test. Although it still suffers from small glitches: I see
> 22049 occasionally when I expect 22050.

I am hearing more and more problem reports of java 1.5.

The occasional 22049 is expected because your sine wave cycle does not fit
exactly into an integer number of samples. It will sometimes round up or
down.

>   I notice that BUG0006 is fixed in V14.3 so I wonder when this will
> be released and if this bug is related to the problems I am
> experiencing.

Bug006 causes a one sample wide pop at the end of each buffer.

I hope to release V14.3 as soon as possible but it has not been possible for
awhile. Hopefully soon but I hesitate to make promises.

Phil Burk