[jsyn] State Of Jsyn

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 25 18:59:35 EST 2005

I'm putting in my enthusiastic vote for support of VST-hosting with Jsyn.
Harnessing the wealth of high-quality commercial VST plugins out there for
standard audio needs (including compressors, reverbs, etc.) would be a BIG
win I feel.
Making JSyn apps exportable in this way would also make the technology
super-powerful in terms of portability to other systems I think as well.

Definitely cool/*very* useful -