[jsyn] JSyn on intel mac

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 3 21:18:35 EST 2006

Hello,

The Intel version of the libJSynV142.jnilib file is currently only in the JSyn
plugin for Mac OS X. If you are using the SDK, then please overwrite the
libJSynV142.jnilib from the SDK by installing the plugin.

I hope to release a new SDK soon but am having trouble getting Eclipse to export
a project file. I may punt on that and just release it without the Eclipse project.

Phil Burk

jsyn at music.columbia.edu wrote:
> I've been asked about JSyn on an Intel Mac. I'm told that there is the
> following error when attempting to run (not compile) a JSyn program:
>
>    Caught java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> /Users/Mike/Library/Java/Extensions/libJSynV142.jnilib:
>    Caught java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no JSynNative in
> java.library.path

Thank you,
Phil Burk
SoftSynth, Audio Research and Development
http://www.softsynth.com/
75 Pleasant Lane, San Rafael, CA, 94901 USA
Phone/FAX: 1-415-453-4320