[jsyn] Next Release?

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Sun Nov 26 14:02:36 EST 2006

Hello,

I am about to start development on a new music software project and was
wondering about a timeframe for a new JSyn release.  In particular the
current version seems incompatible with my Metric Halo Mobile I/O Audio
Interface which is an unfortunate deterrent to using JSyn.  There are of
course other features spoken of for a new version that would make my
upcoming life much easier as well.

There hasn't been a new release it seems for about 6 years.  Is such a thing
still in the works or is it indefinitely on hold?

Thanks -