[jsyn] Displaying a trace. [OT]

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 20 05:45:50 EDT 2007

Phil,

Thank you for the reply.  It is much appreciated.  I got the display working
and am currently busy trying non-real time processing.  I think I may have
some questions on how to set it up but I will first try to figure it out and
then ask some (hopefully less vague) questions.

music.columbia.edu - JSyn mailing list wrote:

> This is very off-topic, but I love the way Phil always says
>
> Thank You,
> Phil Burk
>
> after he has provided complete, concise, detailed help even for the
> most vague questions. The irony always makes me laugh. Thank YOU, Phil!

Kevin, my apologies for posting a vague question; I'm sure it will become
easier to be more specific once I've mastered the likes of JSyn, Java and
Eclipse (all in one go).  I'll try my best!

Thanks again.