[jsyn] Audio suddenly dies after a few minutes

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Sun Dec 28 21:24:36 EST 2008

Hello,

After about two or so minutes of running the audio suddenly dies in my JSyn app for inexplicable reasons.  The non JSyn components continue to run: e.g. my Swing GUI events, keyboard interrupts).  There are no error messages displayed.  Polling the Synth engine for Usage after the audio dies reveals that the engine is still running, albeit with a slightly lighter load perhaps (from about .13 to .12).

Any ideas what sorts of things might cause this and where I might start to look?

thanks,