[jsyn] how to tell when an envelope is finished?

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 22 05:11:12 EDT 2011

Sorry. That code was for a unit test. Here is a more appropriate example:

// Create an object to be called when the queued data is done.
UnitDataQueueCallback callback = new UnitDataQueueCallback(){
     public void finished()
     {
         System.out.println("Callback complete.");
     }
};
envelopePlayer.dataQueue.queueData( envelope,
      0, envelope.length, 0, callback );

Thank you,
Phil Burk
SoftSynth, Audio Research and Development
http://www.softsynth.com/
75 Pleasant Lane, San Rafael, CA, 94901 USA
Office/Fax: +1-415-453-4320
Mobile: +1-415-846-4370