[jsyn] JSyn beta 16.4.3 posted

jsyn at music.columbia.edu jsyn at music.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:04:50 EDT 2011

On 6/20/11 2:26 PM, jsyn at music.columbia.edu wrote:
> Does it work on Android?

Sorry. No.

My JSyn ToDo list, in order of priority is:

1) Implement Java wrapper for PortAudio. Implement a JSyn AudioDevice
that calls JPortAudio as an alternative to JavaSound.

2) Document new JSyn API, with tutorial. Document audio device interface.

3) Implement JSyn AudioDevice on Android as an alternative to JavaSound.

4) Implement Envelope Editor in Swing for new API.

Step (1) will pave the way for ANdroid by refining the AudioDevice
interface.

Step (2) is needed if anyone is going to make sense of the new JSyn API.

Unfortunately I am juggling several projects so it may take awhile.

Phil Burk