[linux-audio-announce] [ANN] BLOP LADSPA Plugins 0.2.8
mike_rawes at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 11:09:11 EDT 2004
After way too long, a new release of the BLOP LADSPA Plugin set.
Orginally named Bandlimited LADSPA Oscillator Plugins, but there's more
than oscillators... they're more useful in a modular host, such as
Spiral Synth Modular, gAlan, Alsa Modular Synth etc.
Plugins in the set:
New since last release:
* Quantiser (quantise to arbitrary values in a range)
* Signal Tracker (envelope follower, sample+hold, track+hold, ...)
* DAHDSR envelope generator
* Difference and Ratio utility plugins
Existing ones, with less bugs I hope:
* Bandlimited DCOs (wavetable based):
- Pulse with variable width
- Triangle with variable slope (Saw->Triangle)
* Analogue-style step sequencer
* Fast'n'Dirty Moog 4 Pole implementation
* Two ADSR envelope generators
* Random wave generator
* A mono amplifier
* Non-bandlimited square and pulse clock oscillators
* 1V / Octave CV to Frequency converter
* Control rate to Audio rate interpolator
* Sum and Product utility plugins
Some plugins come in control and audio rate variations.
RDF metadata is also included if your host supports it.
All plugins pass the demolition test:
More information about the linux-audio-announce