[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] new releases
fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Thu Jul 22 17:11:30 EDT 2004
New releases of aeolus, jaaa, and the required shared libs are
now available at <http://users.skynet.be/solaris/linuxaudio>.
* The AEOLUS_DIR environment variable is no longer used. There is now
a command line option -S <directory> to select the stops directory.
This permits you to have more than one stops directory (and hence
different instruments). Also allows packagers to install the stops
in a system-wide place and still allow each user to override this.
* You can now have a file named '.aeolusrc' in you home directory to
specify default options. All command line options have an equivalent
name that can be used in ~/.aeolusrc.
See README for more details.
* adapted to new library versions, otherwise the same as before.
* Now install in /usr/lib and /usr/include instead of /usr/local/*.
Please ensure old versions are removed before you make aeolus or jaaa.
* clalsadrv: now works again with 'plug' devices.
* clthreads: updated to handle modified defaults in 2.6 kernel.
More information about the linux-audio-dev