[linux-audio-user] pics from the expo

Chris Cannam linux-audio-user@music.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:31:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 15 Oct 2003 10:20 am, iriXx wrote:
> i was literally behind you on the opposite side of the
> table, with Campaign for Digital Rights (we were next to the AFFS
> folk).

Yes, I noticed you -- I think -- you're visible in at least one of
those photos, aren't you?  I meant to say hello, but never got around
to it.  Sorry.

As for Jörn's question about LinuxTag or the LAD thing, I honestly
don't know yet.  I've read the stuff posted here about the LAD event
and it seems interesting.  Never really considered LinuxTag -- do
they even have a date for the 2004 one yet?

Chris