[linux-graphics-dev] Re. MLT

Charles Yates charles.yates at pandora.be
Sun Apr 4 10:36:51 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 13:59, salsaman wrote:
> Hi there, I am the main developer of the LiVES video editor
> (http://lives.sf.net). I just saw your message about MLT, it looks very
> interesting, but I could not find any code to download in your downloads
> section.
>
> I would like to investigate to see if your framework would be suitable
> for interfacing to my project. Where can I get a test copy from ?

Currently, the only way is from CVS:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mlt login
(press return at login prompt)

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mlt co mlt

Hope that helps (and you can always try our IRC channel on irc.gimp.net
#mlt for assistance - no guarantee of immediate response of course...).

Cheers,

Charlie