No Subject

tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Dec 15 04:15:01 EST 1998

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:12:30 +0100 (MET)
From: Toth Laszlo <tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu>
To: music-dsp at shoko.calarts.edu
Subject: Re: `=cw4t7abs

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Quickling wrote:

> +	there are people who like 'reality' to be dependable,
> and they like it when people are reasonable and pragmatic.

Well, especially on a mailing list on DSP.

> they can be offended by what they perceive as fantastical
> or non-essential activity,

Especially on a mailing list on DSP. If it was the list for Modern Art,
it would be OK. But this list is about something else.

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *      "I hate the game,
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *       I hate the rules.
     e-mail: tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu            *       I'm gonna lose."
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *