(antiorp) was: Re: CPU vs DSP

Marc Lindahl/Sonorus marc at bowery.dialup.dti.net
Fri Sep 11 06:11:37 EDT 1998

>From:        Gene Schwartz, implode at well.COM
>
>Exactly. He's been thrown off several mailing lists - they inevitably
>become dull and uninteresting in comparison. I find it fascinating to watch
>how much antiorp threatens people. Steve Berkley of Bias went completely
>off the deep end a couple of months ago, calling antiorp a nazi and me a
>nazi sympathizer.

I followed that one, and the nazi thread was INITATED BY ANTIORP (unless
that 'ascii string' was randomly produced by some idoitic means...)  --
so don't dis Steve for taking exception.

Marc Lindahl <marc at sonorus.com>
President
Sonorus, Inc., 111 E.12th St. #2, New York NY 10003
http://sonorus.com                     212-253-7700