Employment Opportunities

Linda A. Seltzer lseltzer at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 8 18:05:26 EST 1999

Lucent Digital Radio, a start-up which has spun off from
Lucent, is hiring DSP engineers.  M.S. or Ph.D., with
3 years or more commercial experience (but new graduates
will also be seriously considered).  Please visit our
web site at www.lucent.com/ldr for further information
about the company.  We are located in central New
Jersey.

Please fax your resume to me as soon as possible if you
are interested.

Linda Seltzer
Lucent Digital Radio
908-580-7152