[music-dsp] [ot]? Attn: e.a. composers - software evaluation survey - request for participants

Mark Clowes markclowes at lineone.net
Thu Aug 3 18:15:24 EDT 2000

Apologies for cross-posting.

My name is Mark Clowes.

I am studying for an MSc in Information Management at the
University of Sheffield and for my dissertation project I am
conducting a survey into the working practices of composers
of electroacoustic music and how they are influenced by the
limitations of the available software.

The questionnaire is available as a Web form online at:
http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/madchester/countrydrive/145/survey.htm

It should only take about 5 minutes to complete.

Thanks very much to everybody who takes part in the survey.

Mark Clowes

Mark Clowes

lip99mc at sheffield.ac.uk