No subject

tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Jan 31 09:56:00 EST 2000

>From tothl Mon Jan 31 09:56:00 +0100 2000 remote from inf.u-szeged.hu
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:56:00 +0100 (MET)
From: Toth Laszlo <tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu>
To: music-dsp at shoko.calarts.edu
Subject: DAFX'99

SUBJECT: DAFX'99 Proceedings

Can anybody tell me whether the DAFX'99 Proceedings will be available on
the net like last year? I can't afford 500 NOK for a printed version.
Thanks,
               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Experience is what you
     e-mail: tothl at inf.u-szeged.hu            *    gain when you expected
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *    something else"