[music-dsp] f'(x)

Yaakov Stein yaakov_s at Rad.co.il
Mon Nov 26 07:32:48 EST 2001

> Ah yes, gobbledygook, "once again." How does music-dsp manage to get by.

My sincere apologies if I inadvertently insulted anyone.

My point was that there are a lot of people emailing the list
who are specifically saying that they don't understand the
language of poles and zeros.

Most (if not all) of the concepts used in DSP can be explained
in terms that anyone with a basic math background can understand,
without resorting to DSP-specific jargon (which takes getting used to).

... and of course anyone who takes the time to help someone else out
should be lauded and applauded.

Jonathan (Y) Stein  author at dspcsp.com