[music-dsp] win32 WDM Kernel Streaming, OS X 10.1 streaming

Dave C. dkc at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:25:51 EST 2001

Hi there,

I'm new to the list, so I apologize if this topic has been covered
already, but a search through the archives via google didn't reveal
anything conclusive. I've heard *alot* about KS under windows, but can't
find any code examples at all, or even docs at MSDN which relate to
writing apps rather than drivers. I've also heard you need to get the XP
or 2k ddk to get code samples, but I didn't hear anything evaluating their
quality (the DSound SDK samples were poor) and what I saw at ms.com
indicates this is a 200$ purchase! Any info, code samples, etc. on this
would be great.

Also, if anyone knows of any good code samples or open source audio
software using audio on OSX, let me know, although the mac docs and
samples seem much better than those for win32 in this subject, and might
be just fine for my purposes.

    thanks,
    Dave

----
Dave Chisholm - dkc at ccrma.stanford.edu
Check out my instrumental guitar album at:
http://www.davechisholm.net (Last updated on 11.26.01)