[music-dsp] Re: Taking a Step Back to a newbie question...

Guiseppi Mendoza guiseppi at mendozadil.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 14:40:33 EST 2001

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:58:53 -0500, SOMEONE articulated, I'd better
not say who :

>you may want to say sample rate here, rather than bit rate. you're not
>doing 48000 bits/sec (unless you're using 1-bit samples...), you're
>doing 48000 samples/sec.
>just being picky!

Just quoting someone elses terminology ;)
But, yeah, I think I know what I meant, I was tired :)

- Bungie Bouncin' Baby Jesus !! -

http://www.ampcast.com/guiseppimendoza
http://www.ampfea.org/sln/browse.php?num=3&a_id=132
http://www.mp3.com/guiseppimendoza
http://www.musicbuilder.com/Guiseppi_Mendoza/

The Synth Manipulator (Z1,Triton, others..)
http://www.mendozadil.freeserve.co.uk