[music-dsp] TMS320VC5402 External A/D D/A

Simon Hill dsp_remote at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:15:40 EDT 2001

Hello,

I am setting up an external A/D D/A convertor on my 5402, according to some
general texas docs I need to tell the serial port to look at the interface
instead of the on board inputs. It says about changing a value in a reg
called CNTL2. Now on the VC5402 it doesnt have a reg like this, do I still
need to tell the ports to look elsewher or is there no need??

Thanks,

Simon