[music-dsp] practical way of minimising off topic posts

Donald MacDonald guiseppi at mendozadil.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 10:17:42 EDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:32:58 -0700, SOMEONE articulated, I'd better
not say who :

>But I don't know whether I can come up with 5 off topics every month.
>:-)
>Bob

That's one...

On sale now, the [ot] Counter!! [tm]

This incredible software allows:

Sorting and analysis of all [ot] posts.
Arrange by poster and subject, count and ennumerate occurences and
more..

Never be in doubt of your debt ever again !!!
Put an end to constant reoffenders of the [ot] limits and remind them
automatically of their offense (auto counters, auto notification)

Only $2000 US (Coorporate deals available)
Buy within 30 days and receive FREE.
The Auto Mass Mail bomber !
Sw which auto colates all your Spam and sends it all to everyone else
in your mail software !! Wreak havoc with your own annoyance of Spam
on innocent (and not so) parties ! It's lush and free ;)

"Whining Software, stuff you can rely on to do the dirty !"
Whining Software is a trademark of the Macdonalds Empire and is
subject to ludicrous protection under ludicrous US law.

"Once America is involved in your life, your life belongs to America"

http://www.ampcast.com/guiseppimendoza
http://www.ampfea.org/sln/browse.php?num=3&a_id=132
http://www.mp3.com/guiseppimendoza

The Synth Manipulator (Z1,Triton, others..)
http://www.mendozadil.freeserve.co.uk