[music-dsp] Re: [ot] The PDF topic [was: <something else>]

Moyer, Andy AMoyer at jetson.com
Tue Dec 3 13:47:00 EST 2002

To address people's complaints about math formulae not showing up properly
in PDF or HTML documents, I figured I'd make mention of the attempt to solve
this: MathML.  I haven't researched it very much, but I believe it's
XML-based or, structured similarly to XML.  If this is the case, it should
be screen-reader-friendly, with a reasonable MathML interpretter.  A search
on Google for MathML should provide enough information for those of you
seeking more information on this topic.

-@