[music-dsp] multichannel DSPs, S/PDIF interconnection

Richard Dobson rwd at btconnect.com
Tue Dec 10 14:55:01 EST 2002

That all sounds great! But will it apply to someone such as myself, living in a
currently snowy Somerset, UK?  Unfortunately, I am not a "dev from a big
company" (actually, a "dev" in a very very small mostly non-profit-making
cooperative, but with "high hopes"), but I did manage to program a clean phase
vocoder on a SHARC EZ-KIT once.

So I already know they will have no long-term prospects are with me, as whoever
picks up my email request will very quickly discover. Unless they like
supporting types who may write an interesting research paper one day?

Perhaps they will need to sell to me at full RRP to make up for all the freebies
dished out elsewhere.. :-)

Richard Dobson