[music-dsp] IIR Hilbert Transform
James Chandler Jr
jchandjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 19 15:30:16 EST 2002
Regarding the recent discussion of Hilbert Transform.
Found a practical-looking audio example of an IIR Hilbert Transformer in the
csound source code, in the source file "ugsc.c".
* Copyright 1999, by Sean M. Costello
* hilbert is an implementation of an IIR Hilbert transformer.
* The structure is based on two 6th-order allpass filters in
* parallel, with a constant phase difference of 90 degrees
* (+- some small amount of error) between the two outputs.
* Allpass coefficients are calculated at i-time.
/* pole values taken from Bernie Hutchins, "Musical Engineer's Handbook" */
Wow, it was first prototyped in analog, no less!!!
James Chandler Jr.
dupswapdrop -- the music-dsp mailing list and website: subscription info,
FAQ, source code archive, list archive, book reviews, dsp links
More information about the music-dsp