[music-dsp] wow/flutter tape delay

Polyhex . dsp_remote at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:16:18 EDT 2002

I want to do this as I like to replicate non perfect systems in dsp.I am
interested in modelling old analog effects in digital form. I always like it
when you can hear the 'cogs turning' or the 'number crunching' in
processing, makes things more interesting/quirky than a bog standard perfect
delay line.

It's being done in motorola 56k assembly and then probably as a vst plug-in,
I'm just getting my fingers dirty in c++.