[music-dsp] Csound mic input

Matt J. Ingalls ingalls at mills.edu
Sat Feb 1 14:38:00 EST 2003

i dont remember if alpha8 had input support.
please download beta1 - it has input and i tried your orc and second score
it works fine for me.

http://csounds.com/matt/MacCsound/

also note there is a bug for any machine without an audio input device
results in no audio at all -- i have a fixed version for this let me know
if you need it.

-matt