[OT] font trouble [was : Re: Re: [music-dsp] Using pitch shift in wavetable ??? ]

Russell Borogove kaleja at estarcion.com
Fri Feb 7 10:27:01 EST 2003

> so the solution that Russell Borogove suggested is great. just change
> the encoding and read in any font you want!

Except I was being half-sarcastic. Outlook Express, at least, won't
attempt to display in a font that doesn't support the message's
encoding, and most people don't have a wide selection of big5-compatible
fonts.  You can manually override the encoding on a per-message
basis via the View->Encoding menu option, though.

-Borogove