[music-dsp] Midi to wav conversion

Michael Gogins gogins at pipeline.com
Fri Nov 14 18:37:01 EST 2003

Fluidsynth will also render files.

In addition, it provides a shared library/API for embedding it in another
applications.

I have created a plugin Csound opcode "fluid" based on Fluidsynth
(downloadable from Csound on SourceForge).

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/