[music-dsp] WAV file string format?

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 10:54:00 EST 2003

Being compatible and being correct are of course different things. Some
software may even be clever enough (assuming there is a genuine
uncertainty)  to try things both ways when reading a file. So probably
the best way to answer this is for you to send me a (short!) soundfile
expected to contain said chunk, and I can poke around the header.

Richard Dobson