[music-dsp] WAV file string format?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-music-dsp at mega-nerd.com
Thu Nov 20 16:04:01 EST 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:04:45 +0200 (EET)
Sampo Syreeni <decoy at iki.fi> wrote:

> On 2003-11-20, Marc Lindahl uttered:
>
> >> Rather than rolling your own WAVE file handler, have you thought
> >> of helping to add this functionality to libsndfile:
>
> Is there a todo-page somewhere on libsndfile?

Not one thats up-to-date.

> How about open (readonly)
> CVS access to the source?

Probably not CVS. I am currently in the process of moving my development
to Tom Lord's Arch, a CVS alternative.

	http://regexps.srparish.net/www/

Once I get all the wrinkles out I will proably make a read only archive.

For now, anyone who asks can get a prerelease.

Erik