[music-dsp] Re: music-dsp digest, Vol 1 #473 - 11 msgs

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) tivarsson at lucent.com
Thu Oct 9 09:30:01 EDT 2003

I've recently dusted off my programming skills in C/C++ (STL was suddenly a completely new thing for me...) and DSP in order to play around with some music DSP. I'm enjoying the discussion on this list, particularly the discussions about code optimization.

In the area of code optimization and computational efficiency, are there any on-line/off-line resources that are "must-read" for a music DSP guys? Is there a MusicDSP Code Optimization FAQ out there? I'm sure that the same questions pop up from time to time...

Thanks,
T.