[music-dsp] Design of IIR Filters

Nigel Redmon earlevel at earlevel.com
Thu Jan 8 20:31:00 EST 2004

There are a few things up on my site on filters (they are essential
sidebars to a larger article I wrote a year ago, but just haven't had
the time to finish and put it up). Take a look at the bilinear
transform, as it's a nice thing to understand, and there's a pole/zero
placement applet to play with:

http://www.earlevel.com/Digital%20Audio/FilterIndex.html