[music-dsp] A question about Dirac pulses

Glen Berry spamtemp at charter.net
Sat Jan 10 13:19:00 EST 2004

At 02:31 PM 1/10/04 , Bob Cain wrote:

>I am extremely curious how you will generate such a stimulus if the
>application is acoustic rather than electrical.

That's something I'm still working on. For now, I just wanted some
information about what sort of pulse I should be striving to create. I
think it should at least be possible to make something that would work well
in small, quiet spaces. I think the real challenge will be to make
something powerful  and accurate enough to work well in a larger space.

later,
Glen Berry