[music-dsp] $150 320vc33 DSK with 20-bit codec board is here

Truong, Loc l-truong at ti.com
Fri Jan 16 11:32:00 EST 2004

All,
I have good news to start the year. Some of you were interested in obtaining
the low cost 150Megaflop TMS320vc33 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) that I mentioned
in a previous thread. It has a lot of good value (20-bit stereo codec,
Codegen and debugger, FFT Spectrum Analyzer, stereo 10-band graphics EQ, and
more).

It's a great affordable way to start experimenting with DSP and audio. But I
also found out from some of you that have emailed me that you couldn't get
it through our disti network!

Well the happy news is the DSK can now be purchased directly from TI's
eStore at http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/tmdsdsk33.html

Happy experimenting and sorry for the wait. Check it out.
Best regards,
Loc.