[music-dsp] music reproduction from fundamendel freq.

vimal pradeep vimalpradeep at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 00:05:03 EST 2004

Hi Folks,
   Is there any hardware circuit available to generate
the instrumental(piano or flute or violin) tones?  for
the fundamental frequencies given as input to the
circuit in real time.

   Or is there any software music synthesizer
available which can respond to the serial port of the
computer, where the fundamental frequency informations
will be given in real time?
   Plz help me it`ll be useful for my project.  If u
want full details of my project, I `ll mail the detail
in next mail.  Hope u guys direct me correctly..
Regards...
vimal....

=====
friendly...