[music-dsp] Alesis 1KM

Rich Thompson rt at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 00:36:01 EST 2004

Lall

WOW!  just what i was looking for! I've started writing a few guitar effects
myself...
Any chance of emailing me the software package/code to have a browse over
please?

I also found BKasm (very good 1KM assembler, and very good documentation)
and Syn (Programmers Editor) which work well together on sourceforge.

take care

Rich

  _____