[music-dsp] job posting

Joshua Scholar joshscholar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 22:08:00 EST 2004

Back in the year 2000 I saw an add that said they were looking for someone
with five years experience programming windows 2000.

My guess is that you overspecify a job so that anyone you hire feels
insecure (because he doesn't have all of the "qualifications").  And
insecurity is the real requirement, otherwise you can't get an intelligent
man to work 60-90 hour work weeks for a salary.