[music-dsp] job posting .....

Joshua Scholar joshscholar at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 13:33:01 EST 2004

And after a few years of working "14 hours days, 7 days a week" you have a
breakdown and never want to see a computer again.

Even better after a few companies fail and you have tons of stock options
for toilet paper. Next time I'm going to ask one or two ply.

I think it's pure exploitation to require that none of your engineers will
ever have a life. If you want 14 hours of work a day, then hire two people.