[music-dsp] C# Interpolation Code

Angelo Farina farina at pcfarina.eng.unipr.it
Tue Jan 27 11:07:00 EST 2004

I don't think that C# is a good programming language for DSP... We tested it
some months ago, and in the benchmark it was approximately slower by a
factor ten than the good, old, "unmanaged" C. We tested with FFT algorithms
and linear convolutions, but I suppose that the same hold approximately for
any algorithm.
Why hell are You planning to use C# for DSP ???
Bye!

Angelo Farina