[music-dsp] C# Interpolation Code

Joshua Scholar joshscholar at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 22:34:59 EST 2004

OT:
I have older VC++ Ver. 6 (pre .net) and I also write code for G++ (gnu c++).
Can you give me a short description of what this big new Microsoft .net
thing is, why it exists and whether I should care?
Microsoft add never answer those questions for me...  Sometimes it just
looks like they make up an infinite number of new, redundant very poorly
documented packages to keep us from having time to learn to use non
Microsoft systems.