[music-dsp] multistage phasor

Thijs Koerselman soundboy at tiscali.nl
Thu Jun 10 10:01:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

Can someone please explain to me how a multistage (like 6 or 12) phasor
is build up? I now have 2 allpass filters sweeping out of phase, and it
sounds somewhat like a phasor, but compared to my moog 12-stage is sounds
horrible;-) I tried putting together more stages with different phased lfo's
but that didn't turn out to be very exiting either.  How should I connect
the different stages and in what way should they differ from each other?

Thanks, Thijs

Bent u toe aan sneller en goedkoper internet?
Ga dan naar http://adsl.tiscali.nl